Friday, May 14, 2010

notes for the doctor

I am both concerned and amused by my memory problems. I opened a page this morning and was greeted with a message I do not remember writing...again. And more wrappers. I did some reading (this I do remember), and in addition to medication, these memory problems can be triggered by stress. That makes sense. My stress level is high. Oh, there are aspects of life that are wonderful and flowery.....but there is also stress. There is so much I want to say, want to write, but I can't. Not yet. The present is still present, and the future is uncertain. And besides, those who would be moved by the baring of my soul already know what is there.

So today while I am with the doctor, I will let him in on this new development that has me sending messages I do not remember and eating midnight snacks I do not taste. Which will probably mean another medication change. I hate medication changes almost as much as I sometimes hate medication. weaning off the old, bringing in the new, side effects, will it work? The blessing is that it is almost summer, and the physical disabilities that a change in regimen may briefly bring will not affect my life in profound ways.....except for those who live with me. Sorry guys! Time to strap in again for another ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment